1) Preheat the oven to 200˚C/gas mark 6
2) Place the vegetables in a roasting tray and mix up with the olive oil, garlic and seasoning.
3) Roast in the oven for 20 minutes.
4) Take the tray out of the oven and turn the vegetables, making sure to coat with the oil & add the rosemary.
5) Place the lamb cutlets on a separate tray, season well.
6) Put both trays back into the oven and cook for a further 10 minutes.
7) Remove and turn the chops, return to the oven and cook for 10 minutes more.
8) Remove both trays from the oven and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
9) Serve the chops with the roasted vegetables on the side.