Simply follow our simply laid out recipe:
1) Put the shallots in a bowl, cover with boiling water and set aside for 5 mins.
2) Bring a pan of water to the boil and cook the potatoes for 7 mins or until tender. Drain and pat dry.
3) Mix mustard, oil, maple syrup, tomato purée, soy sauce and seasoning together to make a marinade.
4) Toss the tofu in the marinade and leave to marinate for at least 10 mins.
5) Drain and peel the shallots then cook in boiling water for 3 mins. Drain well.
6) Thread the tofu, shallots, potatoes and pepper on to 8 x 20cm skewers.
7) Brush with marinade and grill for 10 mins, turning frequently.
8) Brush with any remaining marinade before serving.