Simply follow our simply laid out recipe:
1) Preheat the oven to 180°C, Gas 4.
2) Make deep incisions all over the meat with the tip of a small knife and insert slices of garlic and some seasoning into them. Rub the meat with lemon juice.
3) Combine the potatoes, spring onions, peas and tomatoes in a large mixing bowl. Pour the oil into the bowl, sprinkle in the mint and oregano, add some seasoning and mix well.
4) Tear off a large sheet of parchment paper and double it up so as to avoid any leaks. In the centre of the sheet pile all the ingredients and then nest the lamb in the middle. Drizzle over the wine and any leftover juices from the bowl, squeeze the cheese in between the lamb and vegetables, gather up the sides of the paper, twist the top and tie with heatproof string, or crumpled foil.
5) Place the parcel in a lightly oiled heavy-based roasting tray, add a tiny puddle of water and cook in the oven for 1½-2 hours.
6) Allow to rest out of the oven for 20 minutes or so, open and serve on a large warmed platter.