1) Sieve the flour through a fine sieve into a bowl.
2) Make a well in the centre and add the eggs.
3) Using your fingers mix the flour with the eggs incorporating a little at a time until everyting starts to combine.
4) Knead the pieces together until you have one smooth lump.
5) Knead the pasta by squashing it with the heal of your hand and then pulling it back together. You'll know when its ready when it starts to feel smooth.
6) Cover in cling film and leave in the fridge for at least half an hour before using.
7) Take a lump of pasta dough the size of a large orange, flour hands and flatten with your fingers. Set the pasta machine at its widest setting - and roll the lump of pasta dough through it.
8) Lightly dust the pasta with flour if it sticks.
9) Click the machine down a setting and roll the pasta dough through again.
10) Fold the pasta in half, click the pasta machine back up to the widest setting and roll the dough through again. Repeat this process five or six times to work the dough.
11) Now start passing the dough through the machine turning it down one setting at a time until you get to the last one.
12) When you've got down to the narrowest setting, fold the pasta in half length ways, then in half again, then in half again once more until you've got a square-ish piece of dough.
13) Turn the dough 90 degrees and then pass though the machine at the widest setting again and work through the settings once more stopping when you have the thickness needed for the pasta you are making.
14) Shape or cut your pasta straight away and lay a damp tea towel over it to stop from drying out.