150g carrots, chopped into large chuncks
800g Lamb chump chops, bone in
Fresh parsley to garnish
500g potatoes, peeled and cut into chuncks
2 tbsp rapeseed oil
2 medium red onions, peeled and chopped into large chuncks
Salt and pepper to taste
750ml lamb stock
1) Pre-heat the oven to 160 C.
2) In a large frying pan, heat a tablespoon of the oil over a moderate heat. Add the lamb and fry until brown.
3) Remove the lamb and place in a lidded casserole pan, cover with the potatoes, onions, leeks, carrots and seasoning.
4) Add the stock and cook in the oven with the lid on for 2 hours adding more stock if necessary.
5) Make the day before for the flavours to macerate. Serve with a sprinkle of parsely.