Simply follow our simply laid out recipe:
1) Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6
2) Toss together the vegetables with the mixed spice and olive oil.
3) Put into a baking tray and season to taste.
4) Roast for 40 minutes or until vegetables are cooked.
5) Give the tray a shake hallway through the cooking time to turn the veg.
6) Remove from oven and allow to cool for about 10 minutes.
7) Toss the baby spinach leaves together with the pomegranate seeds and balsamic vinegar.
8) Mix in the cooled vegetables and serve with the feta cheese crumbled over.