1) Pre heat oven to 180 C / Gas 4, and line a small baking tray with grease proof paper.
2) Put the agave syrup and creamed coconut in a big saucepan, over a low heat. Stir until the creamed coconut has melted and they are well combined.
3) Add the oats, cranberries and walnuts, and stir well, so it’s all evenly coated.
4) Spread the mixture evenly on the tin and press down until approx 2cm thick.
5) Bake in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes, until the top is slightly golden.
6) Leave to cool completely then cut into pieces.