½ tin chick peas
½ sweet potato peeled and chopped into small pieces
1/100g small potato, peeled and chopped
1 cube frozen spinach
¼ small green pepper, seeded and chopped
2 tsp curry powder
½ can tinned tomatoes or passata
Salt and pepper to taste
1) Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl
2) Cover and microwave for 2 minutes.
3) Take out and stir, microwave for 2 minutes more.
4) Repeat until the vegetables are cooked.
5) Leave to rest until cool enough to eat.
6) Serve with rice or cauliflower rice (see link) and a swirl of cream if you fancy.