Simply follow our simply laid out recipe:
1) Heat the oil in a saucepan over a medium heat, add the onions and fry for a few minutes to soften.
2) Add the curry powder and the rice and cook for 2 minutes more.
3) Put the chicken breasts in the pan and add the stock, green beans, cauliflower, lemon slices and half of the coriander. Season to taste.
4) Give it a good stir, bring up to the boil and then turn down to a simmer and cook for 10 minutes or until the rice and chicken breasts are cooked through.
5) Serve with the remaining coriander sprinkled over the top.