1) Heat a little of the oil in a non-stick frying pan measuring about 20cm.
2) Add the spring onions and gently cook for 2-3 mins.
3) Swirl in a quarter of the beaten egg, tipping the pan to cover the base, and cook for 1 min until the base is golden.
4) Sprinkle a quarter of the cheese, ham and spinach over the top, cover with a lid and cook for 1 min more until the spinach is just wilted and the cheese has melted.
5) Meanwhile, heat a tortilla either in the microwave for 30 seconds or in a dry frying pan.
6) Tip the omelette out of the pan on top of the tortilla, add some avocado and pepper slices, roll up and serve.
7) Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make 3 more omelette wraps.