1) Dice and fry the beef in rapeseed oil until browned, then add 750ml of water and bring to a simmer for 20 minutes.
2) Fry the onion in some more rapeseed oil until lightly browned.
3) Add the chillies, paprika and garlic to the onion and fry for a couple of minutes.
4) Add the onion mixture, chopped potatoes, parsnip, tomatoes, caraway seeds and courgette to the beef and water mixture after 20 minutes a stew for a further 50 minutes.
5) Serve in bowls with a swirl of yogurt on top and some chunky bread.