1) Heat oven to 180C/ 160C fan/gas 4.
2) Crumble feta in a large mixing bowl, add the ricotta, mash to thoroughly mix.
3) Stir in the spinach, spring onions, Parmesan, egg, nutmeg, breadcrumbs and plenty of seasoning.
4) Grease a 20 x 30cm oven tray.
5) Layer in half the filo sheets, brushing each with oil before adding the next.
6) Spoon in the ricotta and spinach mixture and gently spread.
7) Cover with remaining filo, brushing with oil as you go, then score the top into portions.
8) Bake for 35-40 mins until golden brown.