1) Make a rue with the sorghum flour, organic butter and and half a pint of organic whole milk.
2) Grate 200g of extra mature organic cheddar and add 2 thirds to the rue and mix.
3) chop up the leeks an pan fry in extra virgin organic olive oil.
4) Add in the spinach and stir fry until wilted.
5) Add in 2 chopped cloves of garlic to the leek and spinach mix and stir fry briefly.
6) Put the leek and spinach mix into an oven proof dish and pour over the cheesy rue sauce.
7) Sprinkle the remaining cheddar over the tip and oven bake for 25 mins @ 180 degrees C.
8) Serve with a roast dinner and enjoy.