The unbelievable omelette
Sulphur dioxide, Sesame seeds, Milk, Lactose, Eggs
What are the health benefits of The unbelievable omelette?
This omelette is the ultimate breakfast, lunch or supper powerhouse of micronutrients!
Created by Iain Jackson, an elite personal trainer who specialises in reaching his RDAs and the RDAs of his clients with as few calories as possible!
60g broccoli chopped finely
40g button mushrooms finely sliced
30g mature cheddar grated
2 small green chillies
3 med eggs
Tbsp olive oil
Handful of pumpkin seeds
25g red onion finely chopped
60g red pepper chopped finely
Salt and pepper to taste
Tsp sesame seeds
4 sun dried tomato halves
50g baby spinach
Tsp garlic paste
1) Chop all the broccoli, peppers, onions, mushrooms and chillies finely.
2) Beat the eggs and leave to one side.
3) Stir fry the all the chopped veg along with the garlic.
4 Add in the spinach and allow to wilt.
5) Once the veg have softened a little add in the eggs and cook as desired.
6) Finish the dish with the grated cheese, sun-dried tomatoes and seeds sprinkled over the top.