1) Peel and boil and par boil the potatoes.
2) Heat a baking tray with olive oil and add the par boiled potatoes when ready, bake at 220°C for 20 minutes.
3) After 20 minutes take out the potatoes and crush them with a fork, baste them with the oil and return to the oven for a further 20 minutes.
4) Fry the onions in the olive oil until caramelised and towards the end of their cooking add in the chopped sun dried tomatoes.
5) Bash the steak until thin using a rolling pin or steak hammer.
6) Saute the steak for 30 seconds on each side (hence the term minute).
7) Serve the steak in the center of the plate and strew the potatoes and onion mix all around.
8) Pour a large glass of red wine and enjoy.