Milk, Lactose, Eggs
What are the health benefits of Farmer's omelette?
This light lunch will help your muscle control, liver and memory
125g mushrooms, sliced
165g/1 courgette, sliced
400g/8 eggs, beaten
100g/ 1 onion, chopped
300g/2 potaotes, cooked
Salt and pepper to taste
4 rashers streaky bacon, chopped
160g/2 tomatoes, chopped
15ml/1 tbsp olive oil
1) Sauté the onion and bacon in the oil in a large frying pan for a few minutes.
2) Add the potatoes, courgettes and mushrooms. Cook for 2 -3 minutes.
3) Add the tomatoes and cook for a further 2 minutes.
4) Season the beaten egg, mix with the milk and pour over.
5) Make sure the ingredients are evenly spread out and cook over a gentle heat until set.