700g/4 salmon fillets
180g couscous, made according to packet instructions
45ml/3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
60g/4 spring onions, sliced
20g salted anchovies finely chopped
Salt and pepper to taste
160/1 yellow pepper deseeded and chopped
10g chives finely chopped
12ml/juice of ½ lemon
240g/3 ripe red tomatoes deseeded and chopped
1) Preheat the oven to 190°C, Gas 5.
2) Season the salmon fillets and lay on a lightly oiled baking tray. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until the fish is cooked to your liking.
3) Mix together the anchovies, lemon juice, olive oil, half the spring onions and half of the tomatoes to make a salsa.
4) Mix the remaining spring onions, tomatoes and the pepper into the couscous.
5) Place the couscous on serving plates and top with the cooked salmon and a sprinkling of chives.
6) Serve the salsa on the side.