1) For the gnocchi, bring a pan of salted water to the boil and cook until the potatoes are tender, about 15-20 minutes.
2) Drain and mash then leave to cool.
3) Season with salt and pepper, stir in the egg yolks and add the flour.
4) Bring the mixture together to form a dough.
5) Sprinkle the rice flour onto your work surface and roll out the dough into long sausage shapes, roughly 3cm thick.
6) With a sharp knife cut into dumpling shapes of about 2cm. Set aside.
7) For the sauce, roughly chop most of the rocket leaving a little aside to garnish.
8) Blanch the chopped rocket for a minute in boiling salted water. Remove and refresh in cold water and drain well.
9) In a large frying pan, heat the olive oil. Add the onion, garlic and chilli and fry until the onion is soft and translucent.
10) Stir in the blanched rocket and basil and stir fry for a couple of minutes to heat through. Season to taste.
11) Bring a pan of water to the boil and turn down to a simmer. Add the gnocchi and as they rise back to the surface remove with a slotted spoon and drain well.
12) Add to the sauce and mix carefully to coat well.
13) Serve immediately topped with the Parmesan and the reserved rocket.