1) Heat the oil over a medium heat in a saucepan. Add the onions and tofu and fry for a few minutes until the onions are softened and the tofu browned.
2) Add the curry paste, potatoes and carrots. Fry for a further minute to cook the paste.
3) Add the stock and tomatoes and season to taste.
4) Bring to a simmer and cook for 15 minutes.
5) Add the kale and the sweetcorn and cook for a further 5 minutes or until the vegetables are cooked.
6) Check seasoning and serve with brown rice.
Recipe sent in by: Helen R a fabulous foodie from Norwich
If you'd like to see your recipe featured simply send to us at firstname.lastname@example.org