3g/½ tsp red chilli powder
12g/2 tsp ground coriander
15g/handful fresh chopped coriander
9g/1¼ tsp cumin seeds
75ml/5 tbsp double cream
9g/1½ tsp garam masala
12g/2 tsp finely chopped ginger
150g/1 onion, chopped
250g/9oz fresh paneer, crumbled
4 tbsp grated Parmesan
50g/2 handfuls frozen peas
48ml/4 tbsp rapeseed oil
400g/2 large red peppers, seeds removed, cut in half
Salt and pepper to taste
250g/3 large tomatoes, chopped
3g/½ tsp ground turmeric
100ml/3½fl oz water
400g/2 large yellow peppers, seeds removed, cut in half
1. Preheat the oven to 190C/375F/Gas 5
2. Fry the cumin seeds in the oil for a few seconds.
3. Add the onion and cook until golden.
4. Add the tomatoes, peas, ginger and spices. Cook for 10 minutes or until the tomatoes have broken down.
5. Add the paneer and water then bring to a simmer for a couple of minutes.
6. Add the double cream and fresh coriander and cook for 5 minutes more. Season to taste.
7. Place the pepper halves on a greased baking tray, top with the filling and sprinkle the Parmesan over the top.
8. Bake in the oven for 25 - 30 minutes or until golden brown.