Simply follow our simply laid out recipe:
1) Cut pork fillet into 8 slices.
2) Mix together cheese, breadcrumbs and seasoning.
3) Dip pieces of pork in beaten egg and then coat with breadcrumb mix.
4) Melt half the butter in a large frying pan. Add pork slices and fry for 5-6 minutes per side, until meat is cooked and breadcrumbs golden. Put to one side and keep warm.
5) To make the sauce, melt the remaining butter in a saucepan, add mushrooms and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
6) Add wine and simmer for 5 minutes.
7) Mix egg yolk, seasoning and cream together. Stir into the sauce and heat gently, stirring, until slightly thickened. Do not allow to boil.
8) Serve two pieces of pork per person with a spoonful of the mushroom sauce.