30g/6 tinned anchovy fillets, roughly chopped
12g/2 garlic cloves, chopped
15ml/juice of ½ lemon
175ml olive oil
12g/2 tbsp chopped parsley
Salt and pepper to taste
800g Tuna steak, cut into 4
240g/2 tomatoes, deseeded and finely chopped
1) Marinate the tuna in 4 tbsp olive oil, the lemon juice and seasoning for an hour.
2) Warm the remaining oil in a small saucepan and add the anchovy and garlic. Cook over a low heat, mashing the anchovy with until it melts and the garlic is lightly browned.
3) Add the tomatoes and parsley and warm through.
4) Heat a little oil in a frying pan over a high heat until smoking hot.
5) Remove the tuna from the marinade and cook for 1½ minutes on each side or until cooked to your liking.
6) Serve immediately with the salsa spooned on top.