Simply follow our simply laid out recipe:
1) Heat a saucepan until hot, add the white wine and mussels and cook for 3-4 minutes with the lid on until the mussels have opened.
2) Strain the mussels and reserve the cooking liquid.
3) Throw away any unopened mussels and then shell the rest.
4) Heat a frying pan over a medium heat and add 200g butter, heat until it turns golden brown.
5) Add a little of the mussel cooking liquid and the lime juice and cook for one minute.
6) Add the mussels to the pan and warm through.
7) Season with salt and black pepper, then stir in half of the dill and the chives.
8) While the mussels are cooking, season the flour with salt and black pepper, sprinkle onto a plate and coat each side of the fish.
9) Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the fish, white skin-side down, for 2-3 minutes.
10) Carefully turn the fish over, add 50g of the butter and cook for a further 2–3 minutes
11) To serve, pour the mussel sauce over the sole, sprinkle the pea shoots over and add the lime wedges on the side.