Simply follow our simply laid out recipe:
1) Preheat the oven to 170°C, gas 3.
2) Heat the oil in a large oven-proof casserole dish, add the lamb and fry over a medium heat until browned. Do this in batches to keep the temperature up and stop the lamb from stewing. Remove with a slotted spoon and put to one side.
3) Add the onions to the pan and cook for 5 minutes, then stir in the garlic and cook for 2 minutes.
4) Pour in the wine, bring to the boil and bubble for 2 minutes.
5) Add the tomatoes and paste, and return the lamb to the pan. Season and bring to the boil.
6) Cover the casserole dish with a lid or foil and bake in the oven for 1½ hours.
7) Stir in the oregano, olives and peppers, plus a splash of water if needed.
8) Cover and return to the oven for 1 hour.