Simply follow our simply laid out recipe:
1) Combine 2 tablespoons of peri-peri sauce, the juice of 2 limes, honey, soy sauce and crushed garlic in a bowl and season with salt and pepper.
2) Add the chicken and ribs and mix well to coat, put in the fridge to marinate for 30 minutes.
3) To make the salsa, combine the mango, olive oil and coconut with the remaining lime juice and a teaspoon of peri-peri sauce. Stir well and season.
4) Preheat the grill to a high heat.
5) Place the marinated chicken and ribs on a baking tray. Grill for 20-25 minutes.
6) Turn every 5 minutes until browned and cooked through.
7) Serve the sticky chicken and ribs with the pan juices and the mango salsa.