Milk, Lactose, Gluten
What are the health benefits of Cauliflower cheese?
Look after your energy creation, bones, muscles, brain, immune system, skin and eyesight with this old fashioned classic
40g salted butter
450g/small head of cauliflower
120g mature cheddar cheese grated
350ml whole milk
Salt and pepper to taste
2 Tbsp flour
1) Melt the butter in a pan and add the flour and mix.
2) Add the milk to the flour and butter whisking all the time and bring to a simmer.
3) Grate the cheddar and add most of it to the white sauce and simmer until all the cheese has melted
4) Add the cauliflower to an oven proof dish and pour over the cheese sauce.
5) Add the remaining grated cheddar over the top of the cauliflower and sauce.
6) Bake at 180 degrees for 25 minutes.